Notes from Rob Freytag regarding Clover: (print and keep handy!)
- 1. Clover issues software updates regularly, unlike other POS systems.
- 2. First Data bought Clover a while back for $40 million.
- 2a. First Data is the largest company of its kind in the US -- 60% of all biz runs thru it
- 2b. Clover is now valued at over $200 million with 60,000 merchants using it
- 3. First Data has invested Millions in Clover and presently has 100 software engineers in Silicon Valley working on Clover with new app updates being issued each week
4. your Clover system can even take a check in payment (thru Telecheck) -- in addition to cash and debit and credit and other cards.
- 5. the Clover Go device is a mobile reader which has EMV -- it is $40 for the device and it syncs with a merchant's Clover account
- 6. the Clover mobile weighs 1 pound and is very handy for pay-at-the-table in restaurants
7. there are an incredible number of marketing programs which Clover can be used for. For example one app enables a merchant to print coupons directly on the receipts -- these coupons can be read by Clover's scanner when the customer comes back in... that app is a mere $4 a month and can be an extremely lucrative service!
- 8. if a merchant does not want to use the cloud services, Clover can be used strictly as a terminal for No Charge monthly -- the pro version has cloud base and is $30 a month. Trans Armor is Clover's data breach insurance and encrypts every transaction and tokenizes it and that's included in monthly service fee.
- 9. 20% of all Starbucks transactions are mobile transactions and are covered by Trans Armor
10. the cost for Clover placement if the merchant does not want to buy the equipment outright is $99 a month for 24 months which includes a full Clover station bundle also includes $30 for the cloud fee which means the the monthly payment on equipment is $70 for 24 months
- 11. the $29 a month plan includes remote access, 24 7 tech support, all upgrades weekly and monthly, data storage unlimited of all the merchants data, breach protection from Trans Armor and everything else that applies
- 12. there's also a $20 app that pays your taxes each month for the merchant -- state sales taxes etc. and that's very convenient and a big savings over paying a CPA to do it!.
- Clover is an incredible system for Merchants.... Rob encourages anyone who can and who is serious about the business to invest in a Clover mini for themselves so that they can take that with them on calls to Merchants-- when a merchant can get his hands on the unit and see a demo, you have a sale!
If you have time to read this weekend, here's an interesting article from ESPN...
Just so you know --- it's all the things Digital World IS NOT!
Digital World Agents generate income for themselves by saving merchants on their monthly expenses AND by giving merchants access to valuable services they can't get/can't afford anywhere else (see 'Clover notes' above)!
You can buy your life back (e.g. quit your job) with just ONE merchant with DW because an elaborate recruiting scheme is not part of the DW comp plan. The focus, mission and ultimate goal is MERCHANTS!
So how's that working out for DW Agents?
One new Agent signed a million-dollar merchant in her first 3 months.
A second new Agent is in the process of signing a casino right now -- we were on a conference call with Oracle rep, casino execs and IT, DW and other relevant parties yesterday.
A third Agent has $30 million/month in the hopper. (No, we can't' believe it either.)
Several have $50-$100,000/month merchants.
Many more have smaller merchants but helping a smaller merchant feels just as good as helping a larger one -- it just doesn't sound as flashy.
We see Agents enjoying merchant success each week.
DW constantly brings new merchant incentives to us to share with merchants and make our mission easier!
For example, how about offering a merchant a Discovery Call with experts who can help that merchant recoup thousands of dollars (and more in many cases) annually? ... with one very small by-product available to them looking like this:
• Unlimited FREE TeleConsults (phone or smart phone) with MDPLUS special report....
• Unlimited access to speak with a Nurse FREE – 24/7
• Doctor Visits – (Guarantees at last 20% Savings)
• Surgical Center Visits - (Savings up to 60%)
• Lab Testing – (Savings up to $300)
• Imaging Studies – (Potential Savings of $750, or more)
• Medical Bill Advocacy – (Avg. Savings of $3,000)
• Dental Treatment (Avg. Savings: 15% to 50%)
• Prescriptions (Mail order & local pick up) (Avg. Savings: 10%- 85%)
• Vision – (Avg. up to 60% Savings)
• Diabetic Supplies – (Retail Packages 60% Off)
• Hearing – (FREE Exam and Up to 60% Off Aids)
• Chiropractic Treatment – Discounts
• Acupuncture Treatment - Discounts
• Patient Advocate Partners - Pathways To Affordable Care (see below)
• Medical Tourism - Domestic & International, Includes Education & Facilitation
• Which 9 domestic hospitals provides up to 60% savings on surgical procedures.
• A new hospital where you can save up to 80% on surgical procedures.
• How to easily find the price of any medical procedure in under 1 hour.
• How to save $500 on your next blood test, plus get the results back the next day.
• Secret hacks to negotiate up to 60% reduction on your next hospital bill.
• What you MUST know about your local hospital before you have to visit.
• How to get VIP service from your doctor, while paying less.
• Where to get an MRI for $290 or a CT scan for $190 in your local community.
• The 3 simple magic words that will save you 30% on your next hospital bill.
• How to decrease your wait time in your local E.R. by 80%.