Top 10 Reason Cycle to give thanks for Digital World:
- Only $195 got us training, website, lifetime Agent status and headstart at residual income!
- Digital World is unique in the world of network, or multi-level, marketing.
- Digital World is still within its formulation (first 5 year) stage.
- Digital World is family-owned and operated.
- Stryde gives DW Agents an offering to merchants and business owners that NO OTHER ISO has!
- So we are the UNIQUEST among uniques!
- Remembering you are a DW Agent as you go about your holiday shopping, and leaving your Digital World biz card or flyer, can result in major income at any given time...when you least expect it.
- DW residual income is pretty much unstoppable: once you get it started.
- Gathering a team of Agents makes your residual income grow much faster.
- Everybody should be a DW Agent because of #1 above...and so on!
Here's one merchant's customer's take on using her credit cards:
It builds up a great credit rating."By charging and paying off up to thousands of dollars in expenses each month, I have built up a rock-solid credit rating — the best possible. So whenever I have sauntered into the bank for a loan, I have been accepted right away, and at the lowest possible interest rates, with no security deposits required."
And as for not using credit cards -- ever --:
"After having a few bouts of credit card debt in my early twenties, I swore I would only pay cash for my stuff and never use a credit card again. But knowing the importance of having credit, I kept a few accounts open and just locked the cards away. I thought I was being smart... I thought wrong.
When you don't use your credit — as in, ever — there's no payment history for potential creditors to evaluate and after an extended period of time, your creditors may close your account because of inactivity, both of which can make it harder for you to secure credit when you need it.In addition, if you do ever decide to use one of those cards, you may find that your purchase is declined because it's outside of your "usual" spending habits. Of course, this can be resolved, but not without some embarrassment as you step out of the checkout line to call your credit card company." Source: http://www.wisebread.com/surprising-things-that-can-kill-your-credit
Keep yourself and your merchants and all of your community in the Happy Card Loop!
While earning all the while, as a Digital World Agent!