Friday, February 5, 2016

Borrowed post from new Agent Mike Herron on Fb -- Mike sums it up pretty well!

Today is a great day. I get to save a small Simi Valley mom and pop   company nearly 35% a month on their processing fees. I cannot wait to share this with the owners today at 10:30. This is why I love Digital World. I get to make money while saving people money. It doesn't get better than that! And 35% a month is HUGE to a small business. And look at the yearly and 3 year savings. $1745 a year and we are saving them nearly $5300 over a 3 year period. This is truly incredible. I get to feel great about saving people money AND make a long term monthly commission every time she pays her processing bill. Month after month, year after year. All for a one time $195 investment in myself. And to think, all I did was walk into their store and ask her if I could have a chance to earn her business by saving her on her credit card processing. She asked me how I was going to do that so I said "if I can just see your last statement, I'll take pictures and send them into the company so they can do a side by side analysis. If we can beat your current rate plan, we'll talk. If not, we'll give you $500 and I'll be on my way."
It was so simple.

***************

Events lining up San Pablo, Bay Area, Atlanta!  Use 3-way calls with Mike or your upline also quick webinars on demand to build your team or merchant portfolio...

**************

More great stories tomorrow!

 **************



No comments:

Post a Comment