Friday, April 22, 2016

Team building:  Observation from Mike --

This is for sure a fun part of our biz.

After 23+ years full time, we have learned few things.

Either u know prospect or do not know them.

If I know they have done MLM, I talk
about one time fee, and all the no's DW has.

If they never done MLM, ask what they do for living.

Perfect example:
My neighbor has huge welding biz and did work for me last week.
I started general conversation bout his biz and learned a lot.  Never done MLM and does welding for super successful Biz Owners.

 I asked this question!!!

"How much money do you make when you are NOT welding???

None he said.

I told him I was making money standing in his shop

He and his wife are brand new Agents and he has a huge inventory of  biz owners and since we are now in Auditing Biz-- lots of areas to share with them.

Everyone reading this could go enroll a new Agent today.  Just ask few questions and listen to answers.

*************

Team building....

Marlyn Ano, Arsenio Silva, and Cora Mandapat with booth at trade show in San Jose Thursday!
 **************

Cora says they met lots of merchants and got lots of great leads!  And ate some awesome food...

No comments:

Post a Comment