Thursday, July 16, 2015

SCRIPT FOR EMV CONTACT

SCRIPT FOR EMV CONTACT  (cut, paste, memorize or read, MAKE THE CALLS!)




Hi my name is ________ and I am an Agent with Digital  World Pay.
We are working closely with Europay/Mastercard/Visa to help merchants who are taking debit and credit cards comply with the upcoming emv changes that are being required.
We would like to help to make the transition to an emv chip terminal as smooth as possible for you.  Not only will we help you get set up but we are offering a free state-of-the-art chip-reading terminal. If you would like to take advantage of this offer you need to take action before the national deadline of October 1, 2015.
I am a Local Agent and will be setting up other businesses on _______ and ___________-- if you would like I can drop off some information for you  and answer any questions you may have.  I look forward to assisting you.
(Leave your contact info.)

****************

Off to Burbank:  available to talk ALL DAY on road!  Let us hear from you.
Image result for road trip

****************

SUMMER FUN WITH A DASH OF SERIOUS
 
I’m continually amazed at what people communicate through a few letters or numbers. I want to smile at some people for their REMRKBL   LOQUENC. Others, I want to commend for their NBLEVBL positivity. How great it is to go through the day with a belief that says, “I’m RLY42N8. I have a BLSSDLIF. It’s a JOLLYGD day. I choose to LIV HAPI. I will REJOYC.
How can you not admire those for whom life is difficult but they still live with SIRNTY.  If you ask these OVRCMRS how they are doing, they will not give you the laundry list of their difficulties. They will often only say, “I’m DO N OK.”  No complaints. No bitterness. No begging for sympathy.
And don’t you delight to be around those who are not self absorbed? I have little patience for those who think they are so VRYSPCL that we should all be delighted to sit and listen while they BLAHX3 about MIMIX3.  A few minutes with these people and I’m ready to say, “SKUZME.”
Fortunately, there are others who convey a contagious confidence, not in themselves, but in those whom they lead. They fill a room with an attitude that suggests, “I BLIEVNU.  IM4U2.”
There are times in life when we need to RELACKX and W8NSEA. But for every one of these moments, there are countless others when we need to ask ourselves, “YRUW8NG?”  Why is it you CNTDCYD?  If you want your life to be a SHWSTPR, then you need to start CRKNDWN and GTNONIT. It’s time to fire up your N10CT and CR3F8. And then, once you are moving, remember to be patient, because success is rarely a sprint, it’s a 26PYT2.
By the way, if you were to write a license plate that reflects your current disposition about life, what would you write? I hope it would reflect something like the convertible that went flying past me last week. The plate read, “STL YNG.” I took it to mean, still young and full of life, passion and fun. Still full of the belief that my best days, times, and moments lie in front of me. Still living with joy in my heart, laughter in my lungs, and dreams on my horizon.  May you do the same.
Committed to your success, VDRZAYN.
**************





No comments:

Post a Comment