Tuesday, July 7, 2015

LITTLE COMPANY WITH THE BIG VISION

FROM THE DESK OF FOUNDER JOHN DANIELS:

His DWP Vision




That's a Vision big enough for us all to see, don't you agree?

****************

If you haven't been on any of the LIVE Pivotal trainings, here's an example of the great training that they provide. This one slide illustrates what we mean by interchange and makes it very easy to understand. Of course,  listening to Jessica explain it live is excellent but I think you can get the gist of interchange just from looking at the slide.



*****************

DWP and you are all about saving merchants money.  Here's how a real DWP proposal from EPI looks for a large shop:
and a small shop analysis from DWP:



*************

Some are 9% savings; some are over 50%;  THE AMOUNT WE CAN SAVE THEM DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH THEY ARE CURRENTLY BEING OVER-CHARGED.  That's where seeing their statement helps immensely.  

You don't HAVE to have their statement in order to sign them up, but you can't tell them HOW MUCH they will save without it -- we have several merchants who for one reason or another didn't bother with a proposal...they just said 'give me an application!'.  Reasons range from
  • I hate my present processor
  • I want new free equipment
  • My processor won't send me a statement  to
  • I've never taken cards so I don't have a processor
It's a GREAT business.

STEP UP YOUR DWP EFFORTS TODAY and find out for yourself how it feels to be a card processing industry professional!!

YOUR PARTNERS:

Image result for electronic payments inc







Image result for pivotal card processing

No comments:

Post a Comment