Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Greetings, DWP Agents! Or should we say 'outlets'?!!!

It's a great day to do this great business.  In fact Mike has been busy working on his tractor and talking to a few of you on the phone.  And I've been doing spring cleaning chores since its almost fall.

But I had some time to sit down and tally up what our seven levels looks like in DWP after  about a year,  and I think it's amazing.

I've been in a lot of network marketing companies but I don't think any of them ever had this ratio: ratio of merchants to agents is almost 70%.

Guys,  with the learning curve that we have,  that's amazing.  You guys must be finding smart people and showing them the business cuz it sure seems like there are a lot of smarty pants Agents out there.

In fact here's an example:  new Agent Ernie  B. had a gas station merchant prospect that he wanted us to talk to. He made an appointment but the merchant wasn't able to get on the phone so we reset the appointment.   Before we could have the 2nd appointment Ernie called and left a message:  "Well I don't need you--- I did it by myself!"   He already talked to the merchant;   merchant said 'send me all the information and the application ...if you'll give me a free terminal and great rate  then I'm in.'

It's  like John told the team after our first 3 months:  " I am so amazed ...you guys don't even know what you're doing and you're getting merchants!"

 So  let me give you a huge pat on the back and an  Atta boy Atta girl!!  You are anazing!   Anyway that's just a personal note from me to you --hope you'll forgive it ---tomorrow back to blog as usual with Merchants Made Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment