Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fantastic training on handling objections....webinar now up in More - Videos - Webinar section of your interface!  Here are some comments:

Lety Rodriguez feeling thankful.
OMG thank you for this great meeting. I personally go through almost all of the objections with my latinos business owners specially the one about "I love my bank and I process with them "or "I don't get a statement " thank you thank you...love you guys

************

Latest news on another hacking incident:

These are the 20 hotels in 10 states that were hacked, according to HEI

Published: Aug 16, 2016 7:50 a.m. ET  Read Marketwatch article here.

Help a hotel today -- make the contact, get statement... DW can help their security be SECURE!

You'll notice the breaches from the hotel sector in 2014 report!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment