Thursday, November 6, 2014

HIGH SAVINGS for Merchant

FROM THE INBOX:



From a Merchant: "Yipee!!! My store's MG machine just arrived this morning!!
It is all pre-programmed and all I did was plugged  the electrical cord and telephone cord and were ready to go.
It batched out at 3pm today,  I will find out tomorrow if it funded the next day. My previous processor funds 2 to 3 days, which means they kept my money for their own benefit.
Marlyn"  (also an Agent who is her own client)  Ano, MG036
 ***************
 
Kyle,  (MG Agent)
Here is the analysis for your merchant. As we per our conversation yesterday she is on a super high rate. Even with us increasing our rate we are still going to save her about 70%. I think this is the highest savings I have ever seen. This poor merchant has been getting ripped off way too long. 
I have attached the analysis along with the application. Please let me know if you want any revisions or have any questions.


Thank you,
Avita Pizano
 *****************

Hopping on webinar training.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment