Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Questions?

For Agents Only:

Avita says You're Invited
1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, November 6, 2014 at 11:00 AM Central Standard Time, 9:00 AM Pacific Time.


2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Access Code: (check your Inbox for ID)
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting



Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.​

Do you have a question you want answered? Please email it to me today and I would be happy to go over it tomorrow or I will have open question and answer after I go over the most commonly asked questions. 


This meeting will cover most of the same questions I discussed at the previous meeting. If you attended that meeting it is not necessary to attend this one unless you wish to brush up on the training again. 


This meeting is open for Agents. 


I look forward to answering your questions and helping you grow your new business! 


Thank you,
Avita Pizano

****************

BE SURE TO EMAIL AVITA YOUR QUESTIONS RIGHT AWAY!

****************


No comments:

Post a Comment