Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DREAM BIG!

Ask Avita Series:

I would like to have a question and answer meeting. I want you to be able to ask any questions you may have. I want to do it as a group so everyone can hear the answers. I do have several questions I get asked regularly which I will cover first. Once I go over those I will be open for all questions. If I do not know the answer I will get it for you after the meeting.  If this meeting is a success I would be happy to have them on a regular basis! This meeting is only open to current MG Agents. 


Hope everyone can make it! - Avita




1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, October 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM Central Daylight Time / 1:00 Pacific

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Access Code: 998-120-085
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
 ***************



***************








No comments:

Post a Comment